Deadline: Jan 1, 2018 (start date ASAP after)
The fiscal sponsor for the California Environmental Justice Alliance is the Environmental Health Coalition (EHC), a member of CEJA. The Energy Equity Program Manager will be an employee of EHC. The Program Manager will report to the Statewide Organizing Director of CEJA. The position will be based in CEJA’s offices in Oakland, Los Angeles, or Sacramento.
The Energy Equity Program Manager will be responsible for working with our Energy Equity Committee; developing, implementing, and managing the Energy Equity program plan; and providing leadership and strategic vision for the Energy Equity Program.
Energy Equity Committee Management and Community Engagement:
- Act as the lead of the energy program and responsible for overall management of energy committee.
- Work with Committee to create and implement overall strategy for achieving energy goals.
- Monitor annual work plan and ensure work is moving forward smoothly.
- Plan and facilitate bi-weekly energy committee calls.
- Plan and facilitate program strategy sessions and other meetings as needed.
- Keep Energy Equity Committee members up to date on program development and activities.
- Coordinate with staff at member organizations to recruit and organize participants in CEJA activities as needed.
- Develop and implement strategies and curriculum to engage community members, such as community trainings.